Friday, January 06, 2006

in the history of God from Jarusalem


Jan 4, Wed. We were here in Jerusalem for 50 hours non-stop worship and prayer. At that time Ariel Sharon the prime minister of Israel was stroke.

I went to Jesusalem for worship and prayer is because on David Demian invited us to stand with Israel especially on a critical timing. He said that on Oct., during a convocation held by Jerusalem House Of Prayer For All Nations.
After the convocation, I spent two months as a Nazirite to remind myself be alerned about the need in Israel. Then I knew the 100 hours worship and prayer (Harp and Bowl) action and I joined it. That's why I'm here right now in Jerusalem.

Last night after the 50 hours worship and prayer our team members walked to the wailing wall. That's the first time I went to the old city at night. The city still looks beautiful and peaceful. But we all knows Israel will not be the same. That's unforgetable experience to be in Jerusalem wailing wall on Jan. 5, such a crutial timing.