Thursday, September 20, 2007

Shana Tova - Happy New Year!




It’s a wonderful season now in Israel. In 2005 and 2006, both feasts of trumpet (Jewish New Year) I was in Jerusalem. What a pity I can’t be there this year! May you have a new, sweet and wonderful new year!
Here in Taiwan Sophie is busy for the project about Bible teachings in Israel by Pastor Peter. After meeting with GOOD TV we are going to make 6 units, each one is 1 hour. Every Saturday they will broadcast 2 units, start in January.

There are several steps to make the footages become real programs. I took some pictures so that you can understand and support my work by your prayer.
Step 1: recording the HD tapes into Betacam tapes. Most of the machines in GOOD TV are for Betacam tapes.
Step 2: recording the messages into other tapes for translators.
Step 3: watch the original tapes and write down all details for editing.
step 4: make a list of all Bible scriptures and find pictures to insert
step 5: get the permission to use songs and music
step 6: design opening, ending, and subtitle format with post production team
step 7: after translation, put all footages, pictures, opening, ending and Scripture subtitles together and make it in proper length.
Step 8: make Chinese subtitle
Step 9: Have a meeting to watch the program and discuss the details.
Step 10: make necessary changes and get approval. Start to make all of them.
Can you imagine how many questions I’ll have to ask? Thank God for the colleague here are willing to teach me and help me. They prayed for me on Monday already.
Please also pray for the key person Bi-huei (on the picture in left side). He is working on Peter’s teaching about Marketplace ministry now and the program will be broadcasted from Sept. 29 for 5 weeks (including the old version made in 2006). After that he has something to work and also our project. My managers think I have to stay longer here because that’s lots of work. I wish Bi-huei can help me to finish them if I have to leave.
That’s a blessing to work in a big company and have lots of helpers. They help me about computer problems, post production problems, getting pictures for Scripture and translation. For completing a program there are lots of works in different parts. All these will make the program better and bring out the anointing of unity. Please pray for translators and for post production team. Shi-yu (on the picture with longer hair) is one of them. I guess I’ll spend lots of time to work with them.
The project is strategic for Israel and Chinese believers at this moment. There was always something wrong about the tapes or the machines in this week. Please support the ministry in your prayer. Thank you very much!

Thanks for your prayer!!!
May God be with you always, from the beginning of the new year ~