Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Blessing of One New Man


Before Elia and Eliel arrived Taiwan, I felt the things were not going well. But after they arrived, I guess the blessing of One New Man become so real in our ministry. They really feel the passion for Israel from Taiwanese believers. And I got blessings also.

On Saturday before they arrived, I went to a national gathering prayer meeting. After that I asked the aboriginal pastors pray for me. They did pray for me with the anointing from the first born of Taiwan. And before I left Israel on Nov. 2006, I was prayed by Jewish pastors.That's the anointing of the truly first born in the world. So I got two blessings from the first born son.

Not only this, after Elia and Eliel came, we got the blessing from a missionary. She came to Taiwan in her youth age and started ORTV. On Wed. we went to ORTV and got prayers and blessings from her and the director.

On Wed. we also met Tony the general manager of Good TV. He has a clear vision about supporting Israel and is willing to help us. Good TV staffs are so generous to help us and teach us. Now they are going to make a short movie about their life in Taiwan.

On Thu. noon we went to Public Television Service. There is a fellowship time for media believers weekly. We went to have lunch with them and share the testimonies and the vision about media department in Iisrael. We got such a strong prayer support from them and that's really touching to see they prayed hand in hand and use Aaron's blessing to bless Taiwanese believers. As a camera man, I was touched and I could feel the fire within them. (The photo was taken after the prayer.)

I believe we will still have lots of blessings to get and pass them on.